There are many Bollywood movie which we have seen but among them there are many movies which we can watch anytime and would not get bored watching it. Here is a list of such 10 movies which can be watched again and again.
1. Chashme Buddoor – Two womanizing slackers, Omi and Jai (Rakesh Bedi and Ravi Baswani respectively) attempt to woo the new girl in the neighbourhood, and fail miserably. Their third room-mate, shy, and a bookworm – succeeds, much to their chargin. The two scheme up comical ideas to split the two lovebirds, so that their secrets and humiliation are not revealed.
2. Maine Pyar Kiya Prem and Suman fall in love with each other, only to be torn apart by family differences. However, Suman’s father is willing to give Prem one last chance where he must prove himself worthy of Suman.
3. Andaaz Apna Apna It’s just such a nice comedy movie which will make you laugh every time you see it.
4. Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander. Great inspirational movie to achieve a “GOAL”. Unlike his brother, Ratan, Sanjay is a carefree young man. But Sanjay undergoes mental and physical transformation to compete in a prestigious, annual bicycle race when injury forces Ratan to bow out.
5. Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayege I bet every time you watch this movie you fell in love with the romance between SRK and Kajol.
6. Hum Aapke Hai Kaun – Prem madly loves Nisha, his brother Rajesh’s sister-in-law. But when Rajesh’s wife dies, the families urge him to marry Nisha for the sake of his baby. Prem and Nisha decide to sacrifice their love.
7. Laagan A group of Champaner villagers led by a feisty young man challenge the British to a game of cricket to get their land tax waived. Their biggest hurdle is that no one knows to play the game.
8. Hera Pheri. Two tenants and a landlord, in desperate need of money, chance upon a ransom call via a cross connection. They hatch a plan to claim the ransom for themselves.
9. Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. This movie proves that love and friendship goes hand in hand.
10. Dil Chahta hai – Three friends who share a deep bond are separated due to their different approaches towards relationships. Akash goes to Australia, Sameer gets busy wooing a girl and Siddharth devotes himself to art.
11. Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gum The adopted but much loved older son of a rich couple is banished by his father when he chooses to marry a middle-class girl. With a desire to reunite his family, the younger son sets out to find him.
12. Jaane Bhi Do Yaaro – Two professional photographers are employed by the editor of a newspaper. They come across corruption and bribery by a builder to win a tender to build a flyover and accidentally photograph a murder.
13. Swades Mohan, a project manager who is employed with NASA, travels to India to take his nanny along with him. Little does he know that this journey will change his life forever.
14. Munna Bhai MBBS Munna is a goon who sets out to fulfil his father’s dream of becoming a doctor. With help from his sidekick Circuit, he enrols himself in medical college and drives Dr. Asthana up the wall.
15. Rang De Basanti When Sue selects a few students to portray various Indian freedom fighters in her film, she unwittingly awakens their patriotism. The emotional and mental process turns them into rebels for a cause.
16. Jab We Met Aditya, a heartbroken tycoon on the verge of committing suicide, aimlessly boards a train. He meets Geet, a bubbly girl who plans to elope with her lover, and finds himself pulled into her crazy life.
17. Chak De India Kabir Khan, a former hockey star, tainted as someone who betrayed his country, begins coaching the Indian women’s national hockey team to prove his loyalty to the nation.
18. Taare Zameen Par Day-dreamer Ishaan just can’t seem to get anything right in his boarding school. Soon, an unconventional new art teacher, Ram Shankar Nikumbh, helps the dyslexic student discover his true identity.
19. 3 Idiots. The story of the movie revolves around three friends who emphasize on knowledge being more important than marks. It is something out of the quotidian movie and has won many hearts.
20. Gangs of Wasseypur A gangster (Manoj Bajpayee) clashes with the ruthless, coal-mining kingpin (Tigmanshu Dhulia) who killed his father (Jaideep Ahlawat).
21. Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara Friends Kabir, Imran and Arjun take a vacation in Spain before Kabir’s marriage. The trip turns into an opportunity to mend fences, heal wounds, fall in love with life and combat their worst fears.